Our prestigious International client has a temporary requirement for a Bid Coordinator for a 6-month contract at £11.00-13.94 per hour based in Southwark (40-hour week)
Bid Coordinator Job Purpose:
To ensure the smooth administration and operation of the bid and requiring well developed people management skills to produce a collaborative and productive working/team environment.
Bid Coordinator Principal Accountabilities:
- Develop and maintain bid briefing documents ensuring timely production of bid brief and its maintenance throughout the bid process
- Maintain all appropriate bid project plans
- Day to day project processes for appropriate bids
- Prepare non-technical documents for appropriate bids
- Bid Coordinator, Proposal support: assisting the Bid Manager in all elements of the proposal process, reviewing proposals in conjunction with the Bid Editor/Bid Writer and coordinating inputs from others.
- Carrying out the tender production process: converting documents into adobe PDF, printing and binding the final document
- Develop and maintain the core team time systems for all bids. Collating Time sheets to ensure all time accrued on the bid has been captured
- Monitoring the Client external portal: daily website checking, reviewing responses and uploading technical queries on behalf of the company
- Responsible for all meeting room bookings and managing daily team movements.
Bid Coordinator Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Demonstrable Organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate commitment of working to and meeting tight and demanding timescales
- Flexibility in relation to hours of work
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take minutes
- Experience of dealing with senior managers
- Writing, editing and proof reading
- Template setting
- Page layout design
- Graphic design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and / or Microsoft Visio
- People management, care, communication, negotiation skills.
- Project or Programme administration experience
- Tender / Bid Final Document Production experience
- Knowledge of Risk Management systems
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Systems
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.