Bid Design Ideas (BDI) offer a range of bid management and design services, all tailored to help our clients reach their potential, whether it's a small tweak to a website or complete overhaul of their sales process. Our services are available a la carte so our clients get precisely what they need.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bid Coordinator to work on one of our largest client accounts, this is a very important role that will consist of:
- Keeping all sales administration up to date (filing, managing web portals and log ins etc..)
- Produce a weekly sales report
- Manage PQQ and ITT process (From OJEU to submission)
- Produce bids using pre-made InDesign Templates
- Write case studies and content for bid responses and updates to the bid library
- Produce Powerpoint presentations
It is essential that the successful candidate has worked with PQQs and ITT responses before, they will need to be able to work by themselves unsupervised and most importantly have a great attitude and desire to learn new skills.
Working hours will be 09.00 - 16.30 throughout your 3 month probation period and you will be placed on a client contract near London Bridge. After successful probation placements with other clients and working from home options will be discussed.
- Bid Processes
- Bid Response
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job