Bid Coordinator Manchester
Gleeds has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Bid Coordinator to work in a demanding, fast paced and rewarding environment in our Manchester office.
Gleeds is an International Management and Construction Consultancy, widely recognised for our commitment to innovation, new initiatives and professional approach. As one of the leading consultants, Gleeds offer our clients world-class performance across a diverse range of services and sectors.
The Role: Bid Coordinator
Reports to: Assistant Bid Manager/Bid Manager
The main purpose of the Bid Coordinator role is the coordination and writing of first class bid documentation - supporting the team to win new business and meet regional and corporate objectives.
As a Bid Coordinator you will be responsible for the preparation of the quality aspects of pre-qualification questionnaires and tender submissions for a variety of clients. This will include: collating, coordinating, and reviewing information from others, ensuring timely completion and full compliance with tender requirements.
As an experienced Bid Coordinator you will be proactive in completing the tasks in hand. You will have fantastic communications skills and be confident when talking to all levels of the business.
As a part of the Corporate Bid Team you will be a supportive, confident team player, who remains calm under pressure and has an attention for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to experience working within a dynamic and friendly national bid management team.
- Reviewing, issuing and coordinating responses to OJEU notices
- Coordinating the bid process, overseeing input from the various teams
- Liaising with internal and external clients in order to source the required relevant information
- Creating high quality client proposals including bid submissions, pre-qualification questionnaires, presentations, capability documents and approved list applications
- Editing / re-writing boilerplate text bespoke to client requirements
- Coordinating document design and layout for tender submissions and other documentation
- Coordinating the standard information reference library, ensuring it is continually updated with current information
- Undertaking of general administration duties
Qualifications and experience
This role requires strong command of both spoken and written English (mandatory)
- Minimum two years’ experience in bidding
- An understanding of professional services and/or the building/property industry preferred
- Demonstrable team work experience - needs to have a strong sense of responsibility for the success of the team
- Ability to demonstrate experience successfully coordinating bids generating over £100k fee revenue or with a value of over £5m project/construction cost
- Experience of contributing to high value bids (typically generating over £250k fee revenue or with a value of over £15m project/construction cost)
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation within Corporate Guideline Standards to develop quality bid documentation for clients
- Ability to coordinate the bid process and effectively produce bids with multiple parties
- Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be dealing with internal and possibly external clients on a regular basis
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, with exceptional Word and PowerPoint formatting skills and Excel numeracy and formula understanding
- Adobe Design package experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Focus on understanding client requirements
- Meticulous, patient and persevering
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organisation
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Focused, self-motivated and results oriented
- Proactive nature with an ability to show initiative
- Capable of managing and working with diverse teams across multiple jurisdictions
- Driven by goals and achievement of excellence
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Gleeds is an Investor in People
- Bid Preparation
- General Administration
- Bid Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"