Reporting to the Bid Support Manager, the Bid Co-ordinator will work closely with both New Business Sales and Account Managers to produce quality bids that will continue the unprecedented success of the business.
This role is both demanding and rewarding, involves working to tight timescales and multi-tasking to ensure that all bids are co-ordinated to the highest quality standards.
- To co-ordinate bids, both New Business and After Sales, throughout the sales lifecycle, ensuring that bid documents are of a consistently high standard and are consistent, compelling and compliant, meeting all legal, commercial and technical requirements;
- To work with Technical Sales in co-ordinating the overarching bid programme and resource management for a rolling twelve months;
- To work with Technical Sales to co-ordinate bid reviews to the appropriate level, ensuring that all bids are comprehensively reviewed at each stage in the process;
- To maximise the opportunity to win bids through competitive procurement;
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating and producing large and complex bid submissions and sales proposals;
- Extensive Microsoft Word skills and outstanding grammatical, written English and numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail and high regard for accuracy;
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating internal stakeholders through to successful output;
- Experience of co-ordinating virtual teams of people, including co-ordination of key bid stakeholder meetings;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight timescales;
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects/bids at any given time;
- Ability to manage resources to a bid plan and coordinate and keep track of a programme of activity through the setting, communication and management of clear milestones and deadlines with key bid stakeholders;
- Ability to proactively identify and escalate potential delays to agreed bid plan milestones ensuring formal gateway reviews take place within agreed timescales;
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job