We are currently recruiting for a Bid and Office Administrator to join a Large Award Winning Architectural Practice based in Cambridge. Our client is looking for a Bid and Office Administrator to join their Bid and General Office team in providing support. This role would really suit a Bid or Office Administrator who has a real passion and interest in Architecture and Design.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Bid and Office Administrator to join a friendly and growing practice who offer excellent service to their clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the bid writing process, identifying relevant opportunities within target market sectors and agreeing a time line plan on each bid with Key Stage Actions involving all concerned personnel. This role will be office based and will require good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Bid And Office Administrator Position Overview
- Assisting with the bid writing process
- Identifying relevant opportunities within target market sectors
- Agreeing time line plans on each bid
- Content creation (Press releases, Website News Stories and other internal communication)
- Collate and Submit information for high quality and winning bids
Bid And Office Administrator Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Ability to organise, plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Living in or close to Cambridge
Bid And Office Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary: £21,000 - £27,000
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy