An unmissable job opportunity has arisen for a Bids Advisor to join one of our award winning professional services clients based in Birmingham city centre who have held the ‘Top 100 Companies To Work For’ accolade for two decades. 97% of staff currently say it is a great place to work.
This is a highlight that no other business in their industry can boast.
This role is to join an established team with lovely, welcoming team members and is pivotal to the company winning business.
This team is highly respected and last year brought in close to £150m worth of business through tenders won.
Salary = Up to £45,000 per annum depending on relevance of experience.
Office location = Birmingham City Centre (prime location)
Hybrid working = 3 days a week in the office expected
Benefits = Hybrid working, significant support staff bonus, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, option to buy and sell holidays, financial and mental wellbeing resources, income protection, enhanced maternity, paternity pay, income protection, life assurance....
As a Bids Advisor you will:
- Alongside the Bid Managers you will be responsible for the production of tenders across all areas of the business
- You will support the bid process from the initially planning and briefing, all the way through to completion and winning the business
- This role includes managing the bid process and drafting the material
- Using automated system to create and produce bid content
- Support Partners of departments with presentation and debriefing
- This role involves coordinating with multiple levels of the bid department as well as wider departments across the business
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Must have previous experience with bid writing/bid process management
- Ideally within a professional services environment such as consultancy, finance or legal
- Can liaise and influence internal stakeholders
- Strong writing and proofreading skills required
- Team player is essential
Therefore if you have the relevant bid experience in the desired industries then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'