My client provides essential front-line property maintenance, repair and refurbishment services for housing associations, councils, government agencies, management companies, schools, universities and NHS trusts and is looking for an expirienced Bid Administrator to join their team in Thame.
The following list outlines specific objectives that are required to meet the overall objectives, and is intended to give an indication of the nature and scope of the role and responsibilities:
- Setting up and managing standardised searches on major OJEU / Bid Opportunity websites and filtering opportunities for senior management approval.
- Managing team communications / inboxes to ensure relevant information is communicated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinating clarification questions, forward to client and monitor and distribute responses.
- Collating and co-ordinating the deliverables in the preparation and organisation of bids submissions.
- Completing the standard PAS91 questionnaire.
- Ensuring the bid process is implemented and understood to ensure that quality, commercial and legal requirements are always met.
- Co-ordinate internal commercial reviews where necessary.
- Preparing the quality bid and the pricing document for uploading/posting to the Client.
- Maintaining a bid library of high quality company tender documentation.
- Updating the Bid Tracker and reporting tools and populating with all relevant information to ensure bid reporting is kept up to date (status of bids / decisions).
- Seeking feedback on successful and unsuccessful bids, discussing feedback with relevant parties and ensuring any lessons are learned for future bids.
This key role would suit someone with experience of working on bid submissions for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Invitation to Tenders, preferably within the construction industry.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C (including Maths and English)
- Previous experience in a similar or administration role
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Office Suite
- Good level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English/writing/proof-reading abilities
- Must be organised and able to manage their own time in order to meet multiple deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of Adobe InDesign or other design packages.
- Previous experience in a similar industry
- Ability to solve problems under own initiative
- A willingness to learn and develop into a more responsible role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job