A great opportunity to be part of a new and exciting start up Bicycle Workshop and Coffee Hub in an amazing cycling hotspot. We take bicycle mechanics seriously and are placing it on the forefront of our business.
We are looking for Bike Mechanics to work in one of our 2 Workshops to provide exceptional high quality bike maintenance and repairs and help us attract and retain our all new client base. We will be using the latest technology and will have the best facilities available to ensure we will deliver a 5 star service every time and offer the best customer experience.
If you are a creative and driven mechanic who enjoys fixing bikes and helping customers, then we would love to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER:-
- Great Location: Located Walton on Thames, in the gateway between London and Surrey.
- Collection Service: We will be offering collection and drop off services.
- Forefont of Technology: We believe that as well as being current with our Bikes we are also current with technology and want to make this an easy and fun experience using cycling administration tools and cycling apps for riders integrated into our software
- Coffee Hub: We will provide cyclists with a dedicated range of quality products and mechanical services - from small service jobs to full custom bike builds - or somewhere to have a coffee stop whilst out on a cycle.
- Our Vision: We will create a HUB for the commuter, racer, touring fanatic, or weekend warrior, at CRANQ we will have a client-centered approach, shop space, and partner brands come together to fuel a love for cycling.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:-
- At least 2 years experience working as a mechanic
- Experience handling, ordering & selling stock
- A passion for cycling
- Comfortable using online technology
- A problem solving mindset with a resilient & determined nature
- A can-do attitude for working in different seasons & environments
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Cytech level 2 or equivalent qualifications
GREAT IF YOU HAVE:-
A full UK driving license
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- The ability to work on your own bike
- Receive trade discount on all bicycle parts and accessories
- Team building experiences throughout the year
- Flexible shift pattern
- The opportunity to attend Cytech training
Salary: £23k-26k per annum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'