An opportunity has arisen to join a thriving socially responsible IT company based in West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and an innovative developer with extensive experience in SQL Server and Business Intelligence. The focus of this developer would include implementing changes during the life cycle of request and building customer-facing reports.
The responsibilities of this developer would also include transferring existing data,
reports & systems on to new servers. The right candidate would be able to work both independently and as a member of a team to deliver enterprise class solutions. Attention to detail with the highest levels of quality is critical as the customer audience will range from analysts to executives.
* Plan, develop, test and implement IT system solutions that improve business
efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals
* Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
* Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into specifications, produce
estimates, and design end-to-end solutions
Skills and experience required:
* Strong analytical & problem-solving skills and capability
* Experience of database design and development having used SQL Server
* Ability to work with stored procedure, functions, triggers, indexes & constraints
* Experience of building reports and systems having used SSRS, SSIS, Power BI
* Batch scripts and basic programming in script tasks in visual studio
* Experience of working in an agile development team
* Experience/knowledge of Crystal Reports
* IT Administrative skills, working with windows servers
- Power BI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job