BI Platform Architect - contract
Role: BI Platform Architect
Duration: 6 months
We are a FTSE100 organisation, the UK's leading hospitality company, and we own much-loved brands including Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn.
What you will be doing
- Programme based role supporting migration of reporting capability to a new reservations system
- Guide and shape solution vision with SI and internal teams
- Maintain an overview of parallel activity being delivered into Premier Inn's Azure tenancy and track risks and dependencies
- Explain target architectures to both architecture and business stakeholders using conceptual and high level designs.
- Provide governance and solution assurance through delivery lifecycle
- Experience of event based integration (Azure Service Bus messaging)
- Demonstrable experience in Data warehousing, reporting and data transformation
- Resolve design challenges during implementation, produce KDDs as required.
- Hands on approach, flexible working.
- Liaison with technical SMEs (InfoSec, Platform Engineering, Microsoft DSA and CSA)
- Maintain a view of cloud infrastructure costs and scaling
- Reviewing supplier (SI) statements of work against designs
- Triage of business requirements and testing outcomes where necessary.
What we are looking for
- Cloud Experience desired, Microsoft Azure strongly preferred
- Travel/Hospitality domain experience desired
- Experienced in Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Full lifecycle delivery experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"