BI Reporting Manager
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, hands on BI Reporting Specialist on behalf of a fast-growth retail business. This business have come to recognise that IT is central to everything that they do and as such, they are investing heavily in to IT systems and personnel. This is an ideal position for a candidate with BI / SQL reporting experience who is ready to take ownership of systems within the business.
The successful BI Reporting Manager will likely have:
- System management experience, including management and implementation lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience working with BI Reporting / SQL Reporting tools (SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, Tableau, QlickView, etc.).
- Experience working within a similar position (Technical Project Manager, Systems Manager, BI Lead, etc.).
- Experience consolidating business systems within another role.
- Experience working alongside key stakeholders within the business.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious BI Reporting Manager to join an established yet growing company offering plenty of opportunity for career advancement. Competitive salary plus benefits. Located close to Camden, for immediate consideration, apply now!
Key skills include: BI Reporting Manager, SQL Reporting Specialist, BI Reporting Specialist, Business Systems Manager, Business Intelligence, SQL Reporting, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, ERP, etc.
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"