BI PROJECT MANAGER - AGILE/SAS/TABLEAU - HEATHROW - £67K
SALARY: £53,000 - £67,000 per annum + benefits
JOB TYPE: Permanent
A growing data integration company is looking to speak to an experienced project management specialist with BI analytics experience. This role will give you the opportunity to take part of the integration process whilst working along various functions within the firm. To come with it, a competitive salary and a full load of benefits will be given to this role. For more information, see details below or reach me directly on my contact details below. APPLY NOW!!
- Project planning and resourcing
- Agile Development
- Applying different practices to ensure the consistency of development and productivity
- Project Management
- Predictive modelling and segmentation
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Good knowledge in Scrum, JIRA and Google Analytics
- Proficient in using various BI tools such as Tableau, SQL, SAS
- Self-confident, proactive, and motivated
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV to and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on the details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a £250 voucher.
Churchill Frank are the world's leading analytics recruitment agency. Since we launched, we've recruited thousands of the very best permanent and freelance professionals into organisations across the globe.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job