Bi-lingual Technical Sales Channel Account Manager
With a growing range of technically complex products our client is now seeking a technical and commercially astute salesperson to join their team in the UK.
This is a varied and exciting technical sales role representing a well-known and reputed brand. It requires an enthusiastic, flexible and self-driven person to work as part of the UK sales team to support existing customers and channel partners and develop new accounts in Benelux , France, Spain , Portugal.
A previous track record of selling AV / signal processing/ extension solutions in these areas would be a distinct advantage as must be able to speak Spanish or French as an additional language.
- Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of market niches.
- Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from the company product range.
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers in the territories.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other business events.
- Motivate and manage channel partners across the territories
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations as appropriate with a view of securing business.
- Provide sales training to channel partners, customers and eco-system partners.
- You must be prepared for extensive travel within these areas
Ideally based in Greater London or Home Counties, our client offers an excellent salary package of £47k p.a. basic, £68k OTE plus £6k p.a.car allowance and other benefits including private health, pension and profit share.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will ideally have a bachelors degree in Electronics, Computer engineering or Business and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an AV/ technology oriented sales role.
You will be well- connected within the AV market place and have previous experience of conducting business in UK, France, Spain, Portugal and/or Benelux. You will also have knowledge of Video compression formats and networking and an understanding of the Video Wall control market, Video over IP and knowledge of the IT and AV channel
You must have be able to speak Spanish and/or French as well as English.
- Works well within a small, but busy team, as well as on own initiative.
- Self-motivated and focused with personal drive and initiative.
- Enjoys technology and keeping up with new trends in IT.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changeable situations and requirements
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers as well as colleagues around the world.
- Good 'networker
- Prepared to undertake regular overseas and domestic travel
Our client is a world leading designer and manufacturer of innovative PC hardware and software in the field of high performance display devices across multiple niche markets. They manufacture, sell, market and support a wide range of innovative multi display graphics video solutions; including video wall controller boards and software.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
- Business Development
- AV Sales
- Audio Visual Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"