Due to expansion they are seeking a bi lingual (Cantonese and/or Manderin) marketing assistant to promote products to to both existing and importantly new customers in China; principally via their websites and helping drive traffic via social media to these as well as on retail platforms such as Amazon and eBay and their pharmacy retail customer’s websites.
In addition you will develop high levels of online publicity via social media by helping develop their Facebook page, LinkedIn and Twitter feed. Driving connections to their e-commerce sites and specific promotions with High Street Pharmacy retailers by creating and posting regular content, blogging, and helping to grow accounts and helping to create brand awareness as well as draft and distribute monthly newsletters, press releases, features and editorials for international trade shows.
Key functions of the job are :
• Managing and updating our visual merchandising on our websites
• Project managing the Development of a new website with our appointed web developer
• Delivering the email communications plan
• Being able to write engaging and interesting email marketing content to promote the organisation throughout the year
• Helping curating and producing engaging social media content across all social media channels throughout the year (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
• Co-ordinating advertising content on social media with online promotional activity
• Management of all email marketing campaigns, creating content, broadcasting email messages using campaign management tools
• Monitoring and analysing the effect of all digital campaigns throughout the year
• Supporting the development of online sales and marketing strategy for all of the organisation.
• Helping with creative projects to produce product literature, product packaging and product literature.
• As well as being fluent in Cantonese (written and verbal) you should posses a good command of the English language, in particular spelling and grammar
• Able to research product areas and generate informative copy
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• A good team player with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• A good understanding of social media channels with experience of building and developing social media engagement as well as Facebook advertising.
• Experience of social analytics tools for reporting.
• Experience of creative content creation (in particular, use of Adobe Photoshop, IN Design and Illustrator).
• Experience of Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of Drupal, Wordpress or similar platforms will be an advantage but not essential.
• Knowledge of mailchimp, Google adwords and Google analytics would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience of HTML, CSS and other web languages would also be a benefit.
• Strong analytical skills so as to be data-led as well to attain the insight to be entrepreneurial and creative. Capable of conducting online research, reviewing SEO analysis, PPC analysis, Analytics of social media attraction and Google adwords.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job