Role: Bi-Lingual Customer Experience Advisor - Portuguese
Location: Home based OR Gateshead office
Working hours: NIGHTSHIFT Working 3 days on 3 days off 8pm-8am fixed rota
*Please note, you will need to be available for a period of 2-3 weeks for training during core hours (9am- 5pm)
Several exciting opportunities have arisen to be part of this recently launched Northeast based organisation. Combining a wealth of expertise, the business has been created to provide support services and other value-added services to the Fintech sector.
Established specifically by a Team of industry leaders and innovators with a track record of success we're excited to now be recruiting additional operational Team members who want to join the business to help and shape its continued success.
Providing an exceptional customer experience they offer clients a multi-lingual, omni channel solution. Based in the North East of England their Customer Experience teams are centric to the exceptional service they deliver.
We have opportunities for candidates with the following language expertise in addition to English, to join the Team to help the successful launch of this new campaign:
What you'll do:
- Deliver World Class customer service to customers and client via calls, chat, emails & social media
- Ensure the service we deliver is aligned with agreed SLA
- Proactively identify opportunities to constantly improve services to customers and clients
Experience you'll bring:
- Experience of working in a team focused environment
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively manage and resolve queries
- Competent use of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage own workload without supervision
- Experience of working within a customer service/contact centre centre utilising relevant technology and equipment supported by CRM systems
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'