Bi-Lingual Business Development Executive
Do you have conversational and written Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, French or German?
My Client is looking for articulate and enthusiastic internal salespeople with a proven track record, to join their expanding team. Over the past 10 years my client has built an unprecedented reputation in the marketplace for delivering excellent results to its valued clients and is now executing an expansion strategy to build out a team of motivated, target driven individuals, to develop and grow its customer base.
- Be assigned to specific client campaigns making outbound calls to mid-market and enterprise level companies
- Develop relationships with C level contacts within target companies
- Manage a prospect database, researching where applicable and keeping it up to date
- Accurately reporting and fact finding as much as possible about target companies to develop a high level intelligence on them
- Complete daily and weekly reporting tasks in-line with company policies and procedures
- Achieve and exceed set targets
- To be able to work on multi-campaigns listening for key indicators from prospect to see which campaign they would most suit
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding articulation including written
- Ability to listen for key indicators and the ability to openly achieve a natural conversation
- Convey client company and solution messaging fluently
- Positive attitude and ability to handle objections
- Closing skills - utilising BANT methodology.
- IT literate - MS Suite
- Must be flexible to work on non-language campaigns when required
- Previous experience of selling the latest agile IT technologies/solutions/services.
- Excellent career prospects
Basic salary will be determined based on experience and the commission structure is uncapped.
Hours are 8am to 4.30pm
20 days holiday
Auto enrolment pension scheme
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'