Up to €40,000
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most innovative brands in the Spanish scene alongside a team that has won a number of awards for their marketing campaigns and innovative strategies.
This market leader in the online industry have positioned themselves as one of the most innovative and successful brands in the industry. They are now pushing the boundaries in their interaction with users and as a result of this investment they are looking to grow their dedicated advanced analytics team.
- Using advanced tools to perform quantitative analysis on a wide range of data
- Mantain and improve the ETL process
- Provide insight to a number of stakeholders across the business
- Make recommendations on how to improve operational efficiency
- Play a key part in the development of their overall business processes
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong SQL coding and Qlikview/ Power BI skills
- Tableau Experience
- Strong Business intelligence background
- Data Modelling skills
- Strong understanding of ETL processes
- Excellent communication skills
- A business oriented mindset
- Fluent english
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Fantastic company culture with great career progression
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Business intelligence, ETL, SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, Power Bi, analyst, innovation, advanced analytics, data mining, BI.
- data mining
- Business intelligence
- advanced analytics
- Power Bi
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job