- Design and build data warehouse solutions.
- Progress reporting and data standards.
- Varied role across development and BI.
This firm require a BI Developer to help manage their Datawarehouse, support analytics and improve the availability of quality-assured data across the business.
What you'll be doing
As the BI Developer, you will ensure that the business can gain access to the data it needs.
You'll build and maintain warehouse solutions to enable effective data management, data migration and analytics. This will require a combination of on-premises warehouse development and BI reporting.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a SQL/BI Developer
- SQL Server Stack including SSAS
- Data Warehouse design and implementation
- Data Modelling experience
- Knowledge of BI visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau
A great salary of up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'