BI Developer- Leading Digital Company
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This Leading Digital Company are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join them. It's a start up environment with plenty of financial security to push projects through quickly. This market leader supports and welcomes innovation, ideas and talent. If you have experience with ETL processes and Datamarts and are looking for a greenfield project within an incredible company this could be the role for you!
With tech savvy offices, a games room and themed meeting rooms, this company has an incredible working environment! They are based in the heart of London, with 600 staff globally and plans to grow rapidly. They have an established Analytics and Data Science function in place, using tools including Python, R, SQL, Tableau and Google Analytics. If you are an experienced BI Developer looking for a start up environment, with the financial backing to quickly push projects through this could be the company for you!
THE ROLE - BI Developer
As BI Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Data wrangling and manipulation using SQL to create DataMarts and a Datasource to act as the single point
- Interrogation of of an Amazon Redshift Data Warehouse using ETL processes
- Training and liaising with non technical stakeholders regarding the data
- Setting up data structures to support the development of Tableau dashboards and reports
You will need:
- Ability to write SQL/T-SQL queries and stored procedures / or Python coding experience
- Knowledge of Database/ ETL processes
- Experience creating Datamarts or equivalent
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with
Reporting,Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Engineer, SSRS, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Excel, ETL, SSIS, Developer, Oracle, Python
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job