Attwood Perks is currently partnering with an established and forward thinking business in central Ipswich who are looking for a solution-orientated Business Intelligence Developer to join their experienced team on a permanent basis.
As BI Developer you will be commercially minded and comfortable in understanding business requirements, handling large sets of data and be experienced in building meaningful reports in order to help make crucial business decisions.
Experience & Requirements:
- Strong experience and competency with the full Microsoft SQL BI stack - SSAS, SSIS and SSRS;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016;
- Exposure to ETL processes;
- Data Warehouse and OLAP cube-based data sources and models;
- Data Migration experience from legacy systems;
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities to create efficient solutions and resolve technical issues;
- Agree specification designs with clients for development;
- On-demand, scheduled and alert-based reporting Information provision via dashboards;
- Support of the entire SDLC including requirements gathering and design, risk and issue management, testing, deployment, and production support;
In exchange for your hard work and dedication you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in this leading local business who offer the right balance of providing support and guidance whilst encouraging autonomy and innovation.
Should this position sound like the right one for you and you’re interested in finding out more, please do contact Matt at Attwood Perks who will be delighted to discuss this further. We look forward to your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job