BI Developer - up to £55K DOE
A global Technology firm in London are actively seeking a BI Developer with strong Data Warehouse experience to join a team who are leading the way with analytics in their industry. This is an opportunity to join an innovative business who are currently ranked as one of the best firms to work for in the UK.
Our client are a well recognised technology firm who have invested significantly in their Data / Analytics team, new tools and even designed a new building to accommodate the UK's best BI specialists. Due to ongoing growth and targets to become a 100% data driven business, there is a requirement for a Business Intelligence / BI Developer to join the team.
On a day to day basis, this role will include:
- Managing reports and reporting tools in the data warehouse environment
- Setting up ETL tools to analyst customer information, data collection etc.
- Advanced Oracle and SQL optimisation
- Creating / maintaining PL/SQL packages
- Setting up and managing dashboards
In order to apply, we are looking for the following experience:
- Exceptional Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL experienced
- Experience with at least one BI / Reporting tool i.e. QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI etc.
- Advanced ETL and Data Warehouse experience
The successful Business Intelligence / BI Developer will be working for an organisation that offers an unparalleled working environment for their employees. You will be working from a luxury office with the latest hardware, with facilities such as onsite canteens, ping pong tables, gaming rooms and more! Additionally, there is an exceptionally competitive basic salary on offer plus fantastic benefits.
This is an office based role situated in South West London (on the tube line), so ideally you will be able to commute on a daily basis.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / South West London / Tube Station / BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / Oracle / PL/SQL / SQL / QlikView / QlikSense / Data Warehouse / ETL / Reports / Reporting
- London / South West London / Tube Station / BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / Oracle / PL/SQL / SQL / QlikView / QlikSense / Data Wareh
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job