I am currently recruiting for a very reputable professional services company, they are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team.
Job title: BI Developer
Skills: SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Full Stack, Computer Science Degree
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 Plus Bonuses
This vacancy is for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will be responsible for the provision of reporting solutions across the business.
• Work with available tools to design, develop, unit test, implement, and maintain BI solutions
• Support Business As Usual (BAU) activities, liaising closely with Change Management analysts
• Provide Second Line Support to ETL processes
• Collaborate and feedback with/to necessary stakeholders regarding requirements, solutions, issues, and progress
• Challenge working practices, processes, tools, technologies etc in order to improve the quality and volume of output
• Maintain documentation (user manuals, processes, data dictionaries etc) with regards to BI solutions
Skills and Experience Required
• In-depth knowledge of SQL (preferably T-SQL in SQL Server 2012 onwards)
• Knowledge of database design, theory, and best practices
• Strong experience in the design and development of BI solutions within data presentation tools (SSRS, essential; TIBCO Spotfire, desirable), and knowledge of design best practices
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, essential)
• Experience in the design, development and maintenance of ETL processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Good time/project management skills
If you would like more information in regards to this opportunity then feel free to give me a call on 0121 237 2665 or alternatively email email@example.com
If you are not interested but know somebody who would be then we can offer other incentives for anybody who can refer successful candidates.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job