aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence and Management Information Services Developer to join a Software house based in Ipswich, Suffolk.. They require a developer to join them in a client-facing role, this also involves discussing clients’ business processes to interpret and refine their database and MIS requirements, which you will then utilise your technical skills to deliver.
- Develop relationships with clients, Project Managers and Developers and work in co-operation on the following Data Warehouse and OLAP cube-based data sources and models
- On-demand, scheduled and alert-based reporting Information provision via dashboards
- Business document generation, both printed and electronic based
- Systems integration requirements between In-house ERP and third party systems
- Data migration from legacy systems to In-house ERP
- Agree specification design with clients for development by yourself or your colleagues
- Develop, test and deploy these solutions
- Optimise ERP databases to enhance the provision of these solutions
- Train customers and colleagues on solutions
- Provide these as an outsourced DBA and MIS based service
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of SQL databases
- Be skilled in creating SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, data analysis cubes and using Excel
- Be familiar with the use of SQL Server 2008 R2 … 2014, upon which most of the clients operate
- Understand business processes such as purchase/sales orders, production and despatch and the underlying financial transactions
- Be able to manage multiple tasks using excellent organisational skills
- Be willing to travel to clients’ premises anywhere in the UK for pre-booked on-site work, approximately 2-3 days per month.
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000+ D.O.E
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job