BI Developer - SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Datawarehouse
Our client a leading international business based in West London is looking for a skilled Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to join their team asap to work critical streams of work on the data side.
As the primary hands on Database Developer you will have the chance to join a rapidly growing department and business who invest in the careers of their employees to be trained up to become SME’s. Core skills include: SQL and SSIS, SSAS, SSRS. – Ideally you will have the ability to Build and support integration, ETL and BI solutions that meet the client's strategic objectives. You will have advanced skills in data warehouse & ETL design, development & Datamodelling
Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years plus experience working in a MS SQL Server environment
- Design and develop reports in SSRS
- Develop new SSIS packages and maintain them
- T-SQL including Scripting, creating / modifying data inc. stored procedures, SQL queries etc
- Relational database experience - SQL Server or similiar
- Working for a financial organisation would be beneficial
- A keen interest in working with data
- An eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of ETL
- Able to communicate these aspects to both a technical and non-technical audience
- A solid understanding of Data modelling tools, particularly Microsoft BI Stack
- SQL Server development within a BI environment
- Database design & dimensional modelling
- Some DBA knowledge would be good
- Implementing end to end data integration solutions
- Building data transformations with SSIS, including importing data from files as well as moving data between database platforms
- Completing unit testing and system documentation for ETL processes
Desirable skills & experience:
- Microsoft Azure/Cloud tools
Our client is a forward-thinking and modern company who are extremeley passionate about both client & employee satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to gain experience in the Financial industry with great rewards, including training, flexi-time, pension, healthcare and much more.
A basic salary between £45000 - £55000 (DOE) plus benefits such as incentive schemes, pension scheme, travel loanand more, is on offer
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to the link below for review as shortlisting for interview is taking place now
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"