Global entity needs a clearer vision of the future - they are currently implementing their Business Intelligence toolkit - Microsoft PowerBI.
Global organisation requires an experienced BI Developer to take the technical lead in implementing MS PowerBI across international sites. Working remotely from Bath with some international travel, you will take the lead in the creation and execution of the BI strategy, ensuring that the Business Intelligence toolset meets the needs of the business, both now and in the future.
Skills / Experience
- Experience implementing BI strategy and Business Intelligence processes, ensuring that they are in-line with best practices and business requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS PowerBI or other Business Intelligence toolset such as Tableau is a must
- Fantastic SQL Server experience, including SSIS and SSAS
- Strong SQL Server development experience, in a Data Warehouse environment
- Experience of ETL
- Cloud / Azure experience ideal
- Strong data skills
- First-class communicator able to work with key stakeholders from across the business
This major company is looking to ensure they have better visibility of the business moving forward - help make this a reality whilst taking your career to the next level at the same time!
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- ETL Tools
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job