Looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer for a major retail outlet based in Bristol. This role will provide ample opportunity to grow and develop your career / skills. In addition to this, you will receive great employee benefits!
You will be working with the IT department closely and communicate with the business stakeholders to help define and deliver best practices for reporting, analytics, data transformation and business intelligence landscape throughout the business. Additionally, you'll work with business users to document specification for business information requirements and design solutions to fulfil these needs in a timely and effective way. When required, provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or any aspect of the BI landscape.
Tableau / Qlik experience would be a huge benefit.
- Previous experience of BI, Reporting, data warehouse deployment and maintenance
- Proven SQL/BI Development skills including T-SQL and Query Optimisation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft BI stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Tableau Desktop
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of database systems
- Experience in optimizing existing and new database solutions, database performance resolution and other database architecture issues
- Proven strong prioritisation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career
- Excellent communicator
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and ensure proposed solutions are clearly communicated and understood
- Dynamic both personally and professionally
- Highly service orientated with a belief that IT is a service provider that must forge strong relationships with its customers in the business
- Ability to empathize with customers and have a high standard of etiquette
- Open to continuous learning by improving performance by increasing own efficiency, initiate courses of action and willingly take on new responsibilities
- Business Intelligence Developer
- B I
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job