BI (BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE) DEVELOPER - (SQL / ETL / DATA WAREHOUSE / Tableau)
£45,000 - £50,000 + BONUS
You will be brought in to join the Business Analytics Team as a Business Intelligence Developer. A strong desire to learn and develop your skills, both in a team and independently, along with demonstrating ability in problem solving will be crucial to your success. The role will reporting to the Director of Business Analytics
Key accountabilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- To provide BI technical guidance to assist the business, business analysts and/or clients with defining business requirements.
- Liaise with third parties and clients regarding Business Intelligence.
- Use experience to mentor other team members in BI technologies and methodologies.
- To create design documents consistent with the agreed user requirements.
- To ensure BI/MI best practises are observed in terms of the accuracy, efficiency and robustness.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, the candidate will have the following skillset / attributes:
- Strong background in SQL Server, ETL and data warehousing.
- Strong SQL Programming skills (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, etc.)
- Strong background with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience using data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau; * Strong Excel skills, familiar with advanced concepts
- Familiar with and can demonstrate examples of building ETL processes;
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson via the Apply link on this page.
- Business Intelligence Developer BI SSRS SQL DATA WAREHOUSE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job