SENIOR BI ANALYST DEVELOPER
£40,000 - £50,000
You will be brought in to join the Analytics Team of 8 as a Business Intelligence Developer. The company are a leading supplier of parts to various industries and are currently in the process of migrating over the Microsoft Azure, so this is an excellent opportunity to get exposure cloud based tech and get involved in a Greenfield implementation, reporting directly into the Head of BI.
Key accountabilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- To provide BI technical guidance to assist the business, business analysts and/or clients with defining business requirements.
- Liaise with third parties and clients regarding Business Intelligence.
- Use experience to mentor other team members in BI technologies and methodologies.
- To create design documents consistent with the agreed user requirements.
- To ensure BI/MI best practises are observed in terms of the accuracy, efficiency and robustness.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, the candidate will have the following skillset / attributes:
- Strong background in SQL Server, ETL and data warehousing.
- Exposure to cloud based tech is desirable, such as Azure.
- Strong SQL Programming skills (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, etc.)
- Strong background with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Strong Excel skills, familiar with advanced concepts
- Familiar with and can demonstrate examples of building ETL processes;
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson via the Apply link on this page.
- bi developer cloud aws ssis ms azure ssas business intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'