We have an exciting opportunity for a BI & Data Enterprise Architect to join our Group Architecture team within Whitbread.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread
What you will be doing
- Write and communicate a data strategy within Whitbread
- Collaborate with senior architects within other areas of Whitbread to define our architectural principles, vision, lifecycle and underlying framework.
- Carry out senior level presentations
- Ensure that systems architectures balance functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- To form effective business relationships; foster an open culture of collaboration and innovation within the architecture team and with other functions.
- Within a business change programme, manage the programme's target design, policies and standards, working proactively to achieve stable, viable designs, and ensuring consistency of design across projects within the programme.
- Line manage, mentor & coach a small team of BI & Data Architects & Analysts
What we are looking for
- Solid experience as an Enterprise Architect within Data & BI
- Experience of Azure and AWS solutions
- Strong knowledge of TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture framework
- Experience managing highly technical staff within architecture.
- A passionate technology “evangelist” with the ability to sell IT and technology to all stakeholders
- Proven experience of working with IT suppliers in an outsourced environment
- The ability to work across multiple projects in parallel and the ability to contribute to wider group strategies
- Good commercial understanding of IT services. Demonstrable ability to engage with vendors and review technical proposals from a commercial angle to ensure technical solutions meet Whitbread's requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"