I am working with a telecommunications giant based in London looking for a BI / Data Analytics Lead.
Salary - £100-125k + £7.5k car allowance
Benefits include 28 days’ holiday plus bank holiday, a buy and sell holiday scheme, 5 days per year for charity, a share scheme, 5% employer-10% employee pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, dental, + gym, retail and cycling discounts. This role is to work remotely and post-Covid you would need to be in the office 40% of the time.
The Solution Engineer Lead will be responsible for the detailed end-to-end BI & Data Analytics solution design directly managing the team of Senior Solution Engineers which support best practice, standards, assurance and re-use for the key BI & Data Analytics services and technologies across Local Market and Group BI & Analytics projects and programmes. The Solution Engineer Lead will work closely with the Architecture and Delivery teams to:
- Provide oversight of delivery to ensure implementation of the solution design is spec.
- Create and maintain best practices, standards and principles ensuring they are implemented.
- Perform technical validation of solutions in conjunction with architecture, delivery, and business.
- Quality assurance of solution designs by service integrators and internal teams
- Cloud Architecture certification (AWS/GCP)
- Extensive practical experience of implementing large scale BI & Analytics systems utilising cloud and high-volume/low cost storage capabilities
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of a broad spectrum of BI, Analytics and Data Movement technologies on cloud and on prem
- Extensive experience of designing, building, and deploying re-usable and configurable solutions
- Able to communicate and influence effectively across a range of technology stakeholders
- Mentor and coach to develop their team and wider community.
- TOGAF certified (Optional but Preferred)
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'