The company has very ambitious growth expectations for the next 5 years. We are seeking a talented, self motivated, dynamic and analytically minded BI Consultant, with 1-3 years experience in Business Intelligence Solutions - Oracle OBIEE, Qlikview, BICS, Tableau, BIRST, Looker, Microsoft BI, Cognos BI etc..
Your role will be to take an active part and support the implementation of exciting Business Intelligence solutions through Business Partners or Customers directly.
You will be working on various projects with BI from the analysis of corporate data to the modelling and dashboard development of key corporate processes. You will also be involved with pre-sales activities and training.
Working with both partners and customers, you will be involved in projects that can range from Proof of Concepts to full implementations.
Necessary skills and experience
- 1 - 3 years experience of working with a Business Intelligence Solution
- Bachelors Degree - Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Business.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, determined, self starter. Keen to learn new tools.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work against very tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Consultancy experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
Based in London, but flexible travel required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job