BI Architect - Sheffield
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a BI Architect to join our established and successful team based in our friendly offices in Sheffield.
As a BI Architect, you will work for one of the leading financial software providers that are undergoing a period of growth. As the BI Architect, you will work closely with the Technology and Architecture team to design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, metadata, ETL specifications and reports ensuring you maintain in keeping with business and customer requirements.
The BI Architect will work closely with the Product Management team to support the preparation of business cases, you will lead all POC activity, produce estimates for BI/Big Data projects and work closely with internal stakeholders to seek budget for project execution.
Skills and experience needed for the Business Intelligence / BI Architect:
- Strong background within a BI Architectural / Developer role
- Must have a proven track record of project delivery on multiple IT projects
- Strong understanding of Architectural design patterns and project methodologies
- Experience implementing or delivering software solutions
- Solid understanding of core analytics technologies such as; Qlikview, Apache Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDB etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and influence at Stakeholder level
- Be up to date with new architecture patterns, software frameworks and new hardware patterns such as Cloud and providers
The BI Architect must have excellent collaboration and communication skills as you will be in the position to engage with customer enterprise architects and technical experts. This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to be part of an organization that works with high profile / instantly recognizable companies.
Business Intelligence / BI Architect:
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job