BI and Data Manger
Senior business Intelligence & Data Analyst
Capita works with 40+ blue chip clients across the UK and you can have a chance to work for one of the largest organisations in the UK. As a Capita employee you will be given access to some of the most exciting projects to work on within the IT industry and work with some of the largest clientele both private and public sector.
You as the Senior BI & Data Analyst will support the Business Intelligence & Data Managers here at Capita and own the BI client relationship for Capita. Owning regular internal and client report production and to provide analysis and insights, helping to define, build, and implement effective segmentation methodologies, with a view to increasing customer retention, and ultimately generate higher customer spend. You will analyse customer behaviour and campaign performance, providing insight to inform business decision making.
Capita are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. Capita has created a rewarding environment where staff are inspired and motivated to adopt and deliver new ways of working, transforming and delivering services for our clients. Working for Capita will give you the opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 company with a diverse range of customers. We are always striving to immerse ourselves in the latest technologies and this is where the role will come in.
- We are looking for people with a strong background in Business intelligence and data analysis. Ideally three years' experience in a result's driven environment such as call centres.
- Experience building dashboards
- Competent using business objects V4.
- Experience in writing reports and communicating back to stakeholders and managers effectively.
- Experience in supporting management via development of reports, suggesting improvements and identifying discrepancies.
- Comfortable attending monthly meetings with managers and team leaders to review performance and recommend improvements.
- Experience working with marketing team to review campaigns and responses to reduce costs for business.
The salary bracket for this role will be between £30-38K depending on experience and how well you do in the interview. Benefits you can expect to gain include 23 days holiday, + ability to buy sell up to 5 days, company pension, life assurance, medical, various discounts codes and vouchers for restaurants, gyms, hotels, transport, clothing and many others. As a Capita employee you will be given access to some of the most exciting projects to work on within the IT industry and work with some of the largest clientele both private and public sector.
CALL TO ACTION
Interviews will be held over a straight-forward face to face, one stage final interview and we are hoping to interview people soon. To ensure you don't miss out on this exciting opportunity apply now with a copy of your most recent CV.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'