BI / SFE / data analytics scientist with NHS data for leading global pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire
Your new company
Is a leading global pharmaceutical company, with a site in Hertfordshire, looking to deliver the best possible service to their customers / patients. They are currently expanding their Business Intelligence and analytics capacity, and hiring several people into this team.
Your new role
This is a growth position within the analytics and Business Intelligence department, joining an established team.
You will be working on a number of projects, interpreting, characterising and reporting on data from multiple sources, including the NHS and pharmacies.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Working on multiple multiple analytics / data analysis focused projects using Real World Data
- Dealing with internal stakeholders
- Liaising with external vendors
- Carrying out modelling to assess commercial strategies, return on investment (RoI), and how effective marketing and sales efforts have been (eg multi-channel marketing campaigns)
- Involvement with Sales Force Excellence (SFE), and segmentation and targeting work, such as territory alignments
- Hands-on analysis of large scale data sets, eg from NHS / CCG sources
- Utilising dashboards to support data analysis and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
Alongside excellent technical, communication and organisational skills, you should also have:
- A track record of working on business intelligence, analytics, data analysis or quantitative market research projects
- A good understanding of the UK pharmaceutical market
- Experience working within the NHS or pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- A very good knowledge of NHS data, gained from working on analysis projects involving this
- A deep interest in problem solving
- An ability to think strategically / background in commercial strategy development
- A background in working with large, complex real-world data sets
Strong data analysis / analytics skills are required for this role.
Candidates with a background in Sales Force Effectiveness / Excellence (SFE), Competitive or Business Intelligence (BI), or Business Analytics are best suited for this role, but candidates with strong quant / statistical skills with relevant pharmaceutical industry knowledge should also apply.
What you'll get in return
The chance to make a significant impact on the company's UK operations and the lives of patients, an excellent working atmosphere, great career development opportunities and a very generous salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career, especially as there are multiple other BI and Analytics opportunities available.