£45,000 + Benefits
My client a large and well-respected company in the Property Industry are looking for a BI Reporting Analyst to join their team.
The company are looking for this BI Analyst to join their BI team and really drive the reporting and visualisation moving forward with BI Tools.
As a BI Analyst, this role will all revolve around how you can interpret and then present data and help mentor and guide other colleagues on BI Tools
Key Skills of the BI Analyst
- Excellent experience of using BI Tools (Tableau, SiSense, PowerBI, Business Objects etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
The company offers the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and potentially 1 day working from home.
- Private Medical Care
- Financial/performance rewards
- Health screening
- Social events
- Health cash plan
- Childcare vouchers If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please email your CV
BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Reporting, Power BI, Dashboards, Visualisation, Reports, Analytics, Analysis, T-SQL, Qlikview
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Business Intelligence
- Power BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'