MI and BI Analyst
We are looking for a Mathematical minded professional to Analyse, plan, conduct and/or prepare plans or procedures that provide operational and/or technical support to achieve specific objectives. This role will be responsible for the production of BI, reports and analysis for all teams
- Production of MI and Analysis - providing analytical support to management by collating, interpreting, analysing and reporting data and explaining trends
- Liaise with Team Leaders/Managers to produce relevant MI
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Develops processed analyses, designs and simulations.
- Production/automation of standard and bespoke reporting.
- Evaluation and productivity analysis.
- Bespoke modelling.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to relevant business area.
- Auditing and testing of data where necessary.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to gather relevant information and data
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Highly numerate and literate
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to engage with a number of key stakeholders
- A numerate degree
- Either a strong statistical element to the degree or industry experience of statistical modelling, machine learning or AI
- Alteryx experience
- Power BI experience
- SSRS experience
- Salesforce experience
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- SQL / Power BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'