KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The BI Analyst will join the BI team and support in the BI delivery process to deliver high quality insights to support growth. Contribute to and execute on defined strategy surrounding overall technical architecture, and the development of innovative BI methodologies to be used across the business. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The BI analyst will be designing and implementing reports, dashboards, visualisations and models to measure KPI's and support data led decision making.
2. The role will be engaging with stakeholders to provide insight and driving change in behaviours to promote more data driven decision making and ensure best practice of Business Intelligence is encouraged.
3. The BI analyst will also contribute to the improvement Enterprise Data Warehouse by developing data structuring and governance in line with principles, practices, and techniques used in end-to-end analytical model design and development.
4. This is a hands on reporting role which will demonstrate a good balance between technical expertise and commercial business awareness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or Business or qualified by analytics experience of 5 years.
2. Proven industry experience in data sourcing, data structuring, data warehousing, pulling data from different sources, building reports and dashboards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excel, SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, SAP Business Objects and Excel) in a commercial environment
Key Words: BI Data Excel Business Intelligence SQL Data Warehouse Structure Enterprise Dashboards
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'