BI Analyst - Leeds - £25-30k + Great Flexible Benefits Package
- Are you looking to build a career in BI Analytics with one of the region's top
- Are you an advanced Excel user well versed in Macros and LOOKUPS with basic coding skills?
- Are you looking to deliver business critical outputs to make a genuine positive change within an organisation?
The candidate will work within the finance analytics team providing reporting and insight on the business activities to optimise strategies and processes. Working alongside colleagues at all levels you will support various business functions to deliver value using data.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing MI reporting ensuring accurate and timely delivery for both internal and external customers
- Collate user requirements to create new reporting and MI suites
- Provision of high level dashboards through to granular level reports
- Provide analytical insight from operational and financial data to support the delivery of business objectives
- Reverse engineer code issues to support the BI Developer
- Work with the BI developer to ensure data structures are aligned with reporting needs
- Build relationships with key business persons to promote the use of MI/BI throughout the business
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to create and manage SQL queries, procedures and jobs (SSIS an advantage)
- Development and management of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and KPIs.
- Experience of BI and reporting software (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Group Bonus Scheme
- 24 days' holiday + bank holidays
- 4x Salary Death in Service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If this sounds like your next career move please apply for this position and call Guy on
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website www.larsongroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job