I'm currently working on behalf of an exciting business based in the Cheshire area to recruit a BI Analyst. This well established business is experiencing a period of growth, and requires a BI Analyst to join the team, working on a new contract taken over by the business. This is an exciting opportunity, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to take ownership of their own work, whilst growing and developing with the business.
Based in Cheshire, the BI Analyst will have the opportunity to be involved in an exciting project from its infancy, and will be provided with the platform to learn, grow and develop in the role, with training and development at the forefront of the business.
This BI Analyst role would suit a candidate with a strong background, understanding and interest in working with data. With visualisation an important component of the role, experience with visualisation tools such as Power BI would be an advantage.
Key skills required;
- Experience working with large sets of data- good understanding and strong interest in data
- Data modelling experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self starter, with experience of working in a fluid environment- able to adapt to and influence change
- Experience with visualisation tools, such as Power BI
- Experience with Cognos, is desirable but not essential. Cognos training could be provided for the right candidate
If you're interested in this role, please contact Bianca on or email