On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting three talented BI Analysts. As BI Analyst, you will design, create, and maintain reports, visualisations and dashboards that will enable better use and wider consumption of company data.
The BI Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working with other members of the Data Services team to assist in the definition and development of processes and business intelligence solutions that provide secure and efficient data reporting, visualisation, and analytics.
- Develop solutions that connect to a variety of on- and off-premise data sources, ensuring data is optimised to meet requirements for business and technical use cases.
- Present information for business and technical users through engaging and interactive reports and visualisations.
- Apply business and logic rules to derive new measures, new dimensions, and aggregated values.
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in data reporting best practices and implement those practices.
- Work to the agreed prioritisation of requirements for development and to the agreed delivery dates against these requirements.
- Assist in the identification of root causes and fixes for major incidents where required
The BI Analyst will have the following:
- Expert data reporting and visualisation using Power BI with strong SQL query and DAX skills.
- Experience in working with large data sets in an enterprise environment
- Dimensional model design and implementation.
- Microsoft data components including Azure Analysis Services and Azure SQL Data Warehouse (Synapse Analytics)
- Tools and techniques for ensuring data quality, security, validation and recovery
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Data exploration, cleansing and preparation
- Flexible working hours with 3 days remote working
- Health Cash Plan
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
BI Analyst – Hybrid Working/Manchester – Up to £50k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'