Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL, SSRS, SSIS - Solihull up to £35,000
A world leader in their sector, my client provides state of the art products and solutions to improve performance and productivity for their clients. Looking to grow their team, they are currently on the look out for a talented and driven Business Intelligence Analyst, who is keen to rise to the challenge and proactively coordinate data management governance.
The role will see the successful BI Analyst be responsible for implementing standard reporting as well as working closely with cross departmental teams in order to improve data quality and data management as well as writing documentation for data processes and models.
You will be joining a talented and advanced data team of 5 in a company who boast a large portfolio of blue chip clients in over 50 countries. Spanning over 100 years, they have built a remarkable global reputation for revolutionary engineering solutions.
- SQL Server
- Power BI would be beneficial
- IBM Cognos Analytics is not essential but would also be advantageous
- Prior experience of ERP relational databases also beneficial
- Keen to learn new skills and very enthusiastic about BI
- Data Management
- Solution and report design
- Delivering effective BI analysis, improving efficiency of activities
- Data Systems and BI user support
- Interacting with stakeholders at all levels in order to improve system capability
- Standard reporting
- Interpreting and translating business data
- Supporting Data solutions and BI
If you are interested in working in a supportive and dynamic environment as a key member of a global and forward thinking BI team then look no further - this one's for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL, SSRS, SSIS - Solihull- Up to £35,000
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job