BI Analyst - East Sussex - NHS
To source and manipulate data sets for the production of routine and non-routine reports to internal and external stakeholders, giving 'Insights' through use of Data, Reporting and Analytics that better inform the decisions of the organisation.
Strong technical skills are a necessity.
BI is critical as it encompasses everything from statutory reporting requirements through to data for billing activities
The role requires the application of a wide range of skills, knowledge & experience, in order to ensure the BI service is a service valued by the overall business.
Responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the businesses reporting. Working in partnership with business colleagues in developing meaningful insight. Challenging in a productive manner to get at the data 'gold'.
Develop and deliver reporting, perform ad-hoc analysis as required to support the business in BI strategy and analysis.
- Proactively assisting stakeholders to identify organisational and departmental information needs
- Supporting the rolling-out of new reporting processes and technologies
- Actively participate in personal appraisals, developing and agreeing Personal Development Plans
- Responsible for the delivery of allocated statutory reports and external data returns ensuring accuracy and delivery within internally agreed time constraints
- Delivery of tasks for Data Quality continuous improvement across the business
- Ensure that requests logged via the Service Desk platform are completed against the agreed SLA
- Perform changes to the patient administration system through a structured change control process
- Ensuring that all procedures, processes and reports developed by the role are fully documented
- Day to day maintenance of reporting, dashboard and data warehouse processes.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous technical BI background ideally with exposure to the Healthcare sector
Development and production of internal reporting, for example but not limited to:
- Organisational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monthly Management KPIs
- Board of Directors Report
- Ad Hoc reporting requests
- Operational reporting
- Extensive knowledge of the following core technologies
- Data warehouse
- Data modelling
- Reporting software
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'