BI Analyst/Dashboard Analyst - Qlikview, Nprinting, SSRS, SQL, Business Intelligence
Permanent. Slough. £37,000 - £42,000 + Excellent Benefits.
One of our global clients is looking for a BI Analyst/Dashboard Analyst to join the team. The role involves providing access, understanding and usage of their BI data to make faster business decisions. In order to ensure that they make best use of their information the BI team includes people with both technical and business backgrounds and works with all areas of the business to identify, develop and implement tailored solutions.
The team report directly into the IT Director but have a remit that covers many areas of the business, regularly involved in major projects to support front line value adding opportunities.
- The Dashboard Analyst is responsible for analysing requirements from the business and then creating appropriate dashboards using Qlikview.
- Working with business areas the Dashboard Analyst will define and scope business requirements whilst adhering to business intelligence guidelines. The Dashboard Analyst will then work with the other members of the team to identify required data and ultimately produce the required dashboard
- You will have a combination of business analyst skills and experience in dashboard creation in Qlikview. Strong interpersonal skills, and an excellent appreciation of business intelligence is a distinct advantage.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Proven experience of Qlikview and Nprinting
- Proven experience of MS SQL
- Experience of MS SSRS
- Strong appreciate of Business Intelligence
- Appreciation of good dashboard design
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good stakeholder management and organisation skills.
- Good listening skills to understand and challenge requirements to ensure business needs are fully met and the right data is used.
- Broad business understanding to ensure data and metrics are created to meet the actual business need rather than the first expressed request.
- A flexible approach - be able to change priorities of work depending on business needs.
- Strong problem solving skills with a pragmatic approach to achieving goals.
- Working knowledge & understanding of different types of BI opportunities & impact of them on the business
- Ability to work with business and technical users.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role then apply now for more information
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job