Our client, a bespoke television production house based in Central London, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the companies directors.
The position is best suited to someone with previous experience dealing with creatives on regular basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with creatives in a buzzy environment
- Day to day interactions with members of staff at board level
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Setting up payments
- Reconciling credit cards & petty cash
- Processing expenses along with bank reconciliations
The person must have:
Out going personality, with an aptitude for learning & drive to progress in their career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job