- Operation/Use of hosted services
- Support for customers
- Resolution of software and hardware incidents
- Maintenance and enrichment of the incidents database
- Creation of the software deployment packages
- Validation and deployment of software corrective actions on validation environments
- Technical training on bespoke services (internally or externally).
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of the Windows environment and completed at least a 2 or 3 year diploma course in an IT or electronics discipline. We'll also be looking for experience in customer support/service as well as fluency in English, real analysis skills, a meticulous and autonomous working style and excellent communication skills.
Technical skills required:
- Operating System: Windows. Unix is a plus
- SGBD : SQL Server
- Software development : Java, C, C# or C++ language
- Web services and SOA knowledge is a plus
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SQL Server
- C# .NET
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"