Hours: Full Time / Part Time
Duration: Long Term / Short Term / Day to Day
Day Rate: Negotiable
Are you an experienced BESD Teaching Assistant?
Our REED Education team are currently recruiting for enthusiastic, driven and supportive teaching assistants with experience supporting pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties to join a variety of Primary Schools within the Merton area on various long term, short term and daily assignments.
In a nutshell...
You will be supporting Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties on a 1:1 basis in a primary school setting.
The ideal candidate will have...
• MUST have experience supporting pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD) on a 1:1 basis and during lunch times when required.
• Previous experience supporting Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils
• Good organisation skills and the ability to work flexibly
• Experience within a primary school setting
• Minimum C GCSE Grade or equivalent in English and Maths
• Relevant Teaching Assistant qualification (desirable)
• Relevant SEN qualification (e.g. Team Teach, Makaton, PECS)
• Be enthusiastic, driven and supportive
• Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
• Be eligible to work in the UK
In return Reed will offer you…
• Competitive daily rates of pay
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
If you are interested in this position and feel this is the role for you, please apply online now and we will be in touch!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job