Berkeley St Edward - Technical Academy - South West and Central London
Berkeley St Edward have identified the need to recruit high calibre Technical Co-ordinators through an
Academy Programme. The successful candidates will be allocated to a 'home’ operating company and undertake a 6-month structured programme which will involve rotation around internal departments, mentoring, work shadowing, skill gap development, project work and will be managed by their 'home’ operating company Technical Director or a nominated replacement.
The Academy is designed to:
- Broaden Technical knowledge
- Give core departmental training
- Mentor support
- Give an understanding of diverse projects and stages of development.
We are looking for people from within a residential developer, main contractor, architectural practice or engineering based consultancy who have the following:
- Experience in Residential Projects.
- Working knowledge of current Building Regulations and legislation.
- Degree of flair for design.
- Knowledge of NHBC and associated legislation connected with construction industry.
The salary will be circa £45,000 and include a package on top.
Locations: Westminster and Battersea
This is a training programme like no other that will allow you time to understand the structures and processes of London’s leading residential developer. So, if this sounds of interest please send your up to date CV or contact Scott Doody for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job