At Southern Co-op we believe that our community should be at the heart of everything we do, so we have spent many years investing and growing our business and standing out from the crowd. Part of the End of Life service is the Bereavement Centre, a unique offer which provides a range of services created and designed to support individual needs and the community we serve.
Due to continued success and steady growth in the demand for our services, we are now looking for a special addition to join our team.
As a Bereavement Coordinator you’ll be working in a small close-knit team. No two days are the same, one day you could be delivering a bereavement workshop or study day, and on another day you might be networking with organisations and offering and presenting educational sessions.
You’ll need to enjoy driving as this role will require you to be out on the road frequently. When you’re not out of the office you’ll use this time to carry out research and administrative duties.
Working as part of a small team you’ll need to be adaptable, flexible and forward thinking. We work closely to support each other when covering holidays or when sharing new ideas.
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills;
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confident and able to present in front of large groups of people
- A calm and empathic approach
- Well-organised and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent administration and computer skills
- Good networking skills and able to build relationships
- Passionate about learning new skills, and willingness to attend training courses
- Willing to learn all aspects of the funeral organisation, bereavement and counselling skills
- Basic counselling qualification
- Full valid UK driving licence and the use of a car is essential, as you will be required to travel within our operating area currently; Wiltshire, Dorset, Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Berkshire and Surrey
Previous experience is not required as full training will be given. If you take great pride in what you do and are willing to go above and beyond, this is a great opportunity for you to become part of a unique premier service to our community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'