Our Client is an approved Bentley dealership, based in a beautiful part of the Middle East; they have an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Bentley Master Technician to join their Team.
If you are looking for an international assignment, working from superb facilities with an ambitious and customer focussed team where you will add significant value and works towards service management, then this will be the ideal role.
Who we are looking for
- Accredited Bentley Master Technician, we will also consider applicants accreditedas Audi Master Technicians, BMW Mater Technicians, Mercedes-Benz Diagnostic Technicians and Porsche Silver/Gold Technicians.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate strong relationships with colleagues, customers and manufacturer representatives.
- A good commercial understanding will be necessary together with CRM processes and technologies.
- A British national is preferred for this role, single or married status but without school age children
- Tax-Free consisting of Base salary GBP £55,500 plus housing allowance, private healthcare, company car and bonus.
Apply with you up-to-date CV in Word format, or call us for further information.
- Middle East
- Diagnostic Technician
- Master Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job