Bengali (Dhaka) Speaking Telephone Interpreter / Freelance / Work from Home
Can you speak BengaliandEnglish fluently? Would you like to put your language skills to use and work flexibly and help others.
This could be the perfect role for you! You'll work with the worlds market leading interpreting agency to provide interpretation services across a range of industries, including the NHS and the Public Sector.
As a real-time interpreter, you can assist for example, with doctors and nurses caring for patients, aid a school nurse communicate with a parent, interpret in a legal situation, or support a customer with a billing problem.
Perks of The Job
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work from home
- Freelance work
- Self employed
- Core hours of service 8am-6pm, with the opportunity to service global client calls outside these hours 24/7 (you decide when to log in)
- Providing Interpretation services to clients and customers with limited English -proficiency
- Answer requests and interpret real-time conversations both ways via phone call, using a dedicated application.
- Interpreting English toBengali and Bengali to English over the phone in real time
- Providing accurate and complete interpretation whilst demonstrating excellent customer service, at all times
- Previous experience in interpretation
- Eligible to work in the UK on a self-employed basis
- Fluent in both Bengali and English
- Has in-depth understanding of the cultural dynamics of both languages
- You must hold, or be willing to obtain an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
Apply with your CV today and our team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Other roles you may have applied for: BengaliLanguage Interpreter, Bengali Interpreter, Dhaka Interpreter, Telephone Interpreter, Over the phone Interpreter, Face to Face Interpreter, Medical Interpreter
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Telephone Interpreter
- Freelance interpreting
- Bengali Interpreter
- Dhaka Interpreter
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'